Covid 19 Protocols
Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all of the below protocols that have been put in place at Salmon Arm Golf Club to help ensure the health and safety of all golfers and staff.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the golf course
- Face coverings are mandatory inside the clubhouse and restaurant until further notice
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizer stations conveniently located throughout the facility
- Maintain mandatory six feet physical distancing at all times and be mindful when entering and exiting the clubhouse
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- Please arrive at the golf course no more than 40 minutes prior to your tee time. If you arrive earlier you will be asked to remain in your vehicle.
- Power cart rentals are currently limited to 2 carts per 4some. Our golfer services staff will assist you.
- Only four customers allowed in the golf shop at any one time. Please stand on the floor markings when you are in line
- Contactless payment preferred, however cash will be accepted.
- Please purchase water and other beverages prior to your round. During your round, the Hilltop Concession located at the ninth tee will be open.
- We encourage you to be proactive and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wet-wipes to use while on the property
- Washroom facilities in the Clubhouse are open, and primary touch points will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel)
- Rakes have been removed (Local Rule – you may lift, clean and place your ball if in a footprint). Do your best to level your footprints as you exit the bunker.